Hell00!
Welcome to ma blog again! ✨
🏆 Definition of Opinion & Thought
Opinion and thoughts are rather different in their definition.
Opinion is the way how we feel or think about something. Our opinion about something or someone based on our point of view.
Thoughts are actually ideas or what you think about something. It can be an opinion, solution, critics etc.
🏆Expressions of General Opinions
This expression is used to give an opinion in general, or according to a general view. this general view is a counterbalance and helps to avoid absolute opinion.
Most of people do not agree…
Almost everyone think...
Some people say that…
Some people believe that…
Of course, many argue…
Generally it is accepted…
The majority disagree with…
The majority agree with…
It is considered…
🏆Agreeing and disagreeing
Agreeing is the easy part. To show agreement, you can use short, clear statements. Let’s suppose a friend says, “I think summer is way more fun than winter!” You might show you agree by giving one of these responses:
Me too.
Definitely.
I agree. or
I couldn’t agree more.
Direct phrases to say we disagree. You might say something like:
I disagree!
I don’t agree. or
Yeah, but…
My task
it's the end of the blog, sorry if there are many mistakes!
thankyou to read my blog, see you on the next blog, byee!✨✨✨

Komentar
Posting Komentar