Hell00!
Welcome to my blog againnn✨
so today i will write about Offering To Do Something:
Offer Something is a type of expression that we use when we want to offer something to someone else. In this post you can find out how to offer something in English and also how to accept or reject the offer. We can use the following expressions in various situations, when the host offers something to a guest or when in the office he wants to offer something to a co-worker. For more details, let's look at some Expressing Offering Something To Someone below.
Offers something
•Formal:
Would you like something to drink?
Do you want to go disco?
Would you like to come along?
Can I offer you a glass of lemonade?
Will you join us?
You want a cup of coffee?
Should I get you a bottle of water?
Would you like to leave a message?
•Not official:
What can I get for you?
Don't you have pancakes?
Would you like something to eat?
Cheese sandwich?
Chocolate?
Have some
Like one?
Accept Offer
thank you
Yes please
I like it very much
Thank you, I will...
That would be so much fun
I'm happy to do it
With pleasure
Yes, I want some.
Oh yes, I really want
It sounds good
That's very good of you.
Reject Offer
No, thank you
Not for me, thank you
No, I really won't thank you
I want to, but I have...
I'm afraid I can't, thank you
It would be great to... But I'm afraid I have
my practice
Thankyou to reading ma blog,sorry if something went wrong, see you on the next bloggg!✨💛


Komentar
Posting Komentar