Hello welcome to my blog again!
I hope your healthy and happy anytime!
So today i will explain about Suggestion And Offering:
√SUGGESTION
A suggestion is an idea about what we or other could people could do. Suggestion means to propose a plan that could be accepted or refused. Suggestions are abstract and can be in form of solutions, advice, plan, and idea.
•Examples of making a suggestion
- Why don't you go to Malba Art Museum?
- Shall we eat right now?
- How about going to the pool?
•Examples of accepting/refusing a suggestion
- Yes, I'd love to - I'm not sure
- That's a brilliant idea - Well, I'd rather...
- Count me in too - I don't feel like it
√OFFERING
An offer means to give something physical or abstract to someone, which can be taken as a gift or trade. Offer means to give help, it can be taken or refused. Offer can be in terms of food, money, solutions, friendship, or bargain.
•Examples of making an offer
- Can I help you?
- Shall I bring you a glass of coffee?
- Would you like another slice of cake?
•Examples of accepting/refusing an offer
- I really appreciate it - No, thanks. I still can do it by myself
- Thank you, it is very kind of you - That's alright, I will manage it on my own
- Yes, please, That would be lovely - No, thank you. I don't want another helping.

Komentar
Posting Komentar